Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ya know the cupcake is faux!

So all this packing has made me grumpy cuz I've had no crafting time to fix this the youngling & I made fake cupcakes, I was surprised she wanted to help but she does love cupcakes! She has a purse lined with them & some flats too. She even has a candylandish themed tree for her room at christmas so I guess we'll be making some of these for that soon. Hopefully I'll get some holiday pics up up soon. I think they came out good for the first try, I'm no cake decorator, so it's trial & error right? The dolly was quite handy with the pastry bag it was a blast and the hubby even came & helped clean up , ya can't beat that! Well then I had to do something with them, so I got out a easter cake stand I got last year and a little old Lefton chick & it made them look even yummier!

1 comment:

Xi said...

Those cakes look great!

Greetings from Santiago de Chile.