Monday, January 18, 2010

getting ready...

 Just wanted to let you know I wasn't quite ready for listing last night so I decided to breathe a little and I will be listing these things and a few more up on Etsy & eBay tonight.
 These are not the greatest pictures I took them with my phone but it was quick and easy and that's what counts :)



I love Valentine's Day! I send Valentine's instead of Christmas cards most years because it is so much less hectic in February than December, and it's also a nice surprise :)
Have a delightful afternoon.
luvs~jen

4 comments:

Tia said...

Oooooh, I love the valentine's heart! You just reminded me that I promised all my FB friends Valentines instead of Xmas cards. ACK! I better get busy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - as always. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

★Carol★ said...

Wow. Truly amazing, just like everything that you create. Love those poodles!

Dixie said...

jen.. these are beautiful!