Monday, October 19, 2009

Auctions & shabby PINK delight sneak peeks


Well I finally put up the first delights of holiday '09 on eBay last night. Phew never thought it would happen it has been such a busy year, moving across half the country and all :) Check the link to my eBay on the right and see what's available right now. These beauties will be going quick be sure not to miss them :) As some of you know I have been under the weather so I'm just not sure how many pieces I'll be able to complete this season so be sure to get them while you can. I plan on listing on Sunday and Monday evenings so be sure to keep an eye out and check back often to see the new delights.


Did anyone say romantic shabby cottage Christmas? Oh look what has come out of the workshop! Teals & pinks in true vintage cuteness. Just think how delightful these would be in your home this holiday. 

1 comment:

Shabbychicdiva said...

I love these! They are SO pretty!!!