Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A swap is like Christmas anytime of the year without all the work :)

My husband came home with this last Friday...
From the very talented and creative
As part of the 
Something old, Something New,
 Something Borrowed, Something Blue Swap
OOh  I wonder what is in there?
I can hardly wait to unwrap this!
Such a beautiful box!
A sweet doily old and blue,
IS this not vintage wonderful?
A gorgeous frame,
A lovely dove brooch and hanky,
Isn't this just adorable? 
the periwinkle blue in those roses is fabulous!
But wait there is more!
This is a beautiful piece of art!
 I have it up hanging already!
I absolutely adore Michele Paper Medallions
She sell in her etsy shop and look what I received!
The cameo is to die for *sigh*
love the crocheted lace and the sweet hat pin.
And then she went and did this!
oops how did that get in there I ate as I unwrapped which 
truly made this swap better than Christmas.
No shopping for months wrapping for weeks
 and cooking for days,
just me, my gifts and chocolate!
Thank-you Michele for my wonderful treasures!
I will cherish them always,
It has been wonderful to make a new friend!
p.s love the tags too!

luvs and glitter
~jen

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Pretty! I love swaps too!

Diane Mars said...

Oh you sure did score! What a charming package she sure did a wonderful job! Hugs, Diane

Debby said...

This has been such a beautiful swap, love all your pretties.
Debby

Something Special said...

Yes, I have decided that swaps are one of the best things is life lately. I still can't get over how wonderful all the goodies were that you sent me. You are truly inspired. I could not love mine more. Thanks for so sweetly posting what I sent you. I truly feel that these swaps are such a wonderful way to make new friends that mean a lot. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I can't wait to do swaps again! I'm almost settled! ♥

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

How fun! Packages in the mail are the best, especially when they are like this!

Best wishes,
Tammy

P.S. the puppies are adorable, can't wait to see more pics!