Friday, November 6, 2009

So far this year...

This Holiday Season is here! I'm decorating the upstairs right now and will do a floor at a time to de done by Thanksgiving! I get so excited this time of year do you? I have been gathering a few new pieces for myself & here are some that have already been snatched up this year by you.



Just thought I'd post some of the Holiday '09 pieces that have sold this year. 








These are some of the pieces from the sneak peeks I've been putting up. 











Thanks to my sweet brother who is my photographer, he does such a great job and it allows me more time to create!







 Enjoy the Vintage Delights!


These last two pieces are currently for sale as well here at








Happy Holidays!
Don't for get to check back, my first give away details will post this evening!

5 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

Each piece is GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS , GORGEOUS!! I want to let you know I am going to feature your blog on my pink saturday post. Pink Blessings!!
Gwen

Georgia Peachez said...

Such fabulousness! I love, love, love your vintage christmas goodness. It's almost time to decorate for christmas, oh yeah! xo, suzy

Karin said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jen, I'm Holly! My friend Jenny told me about your give away. I love, love, love your work! I'm off to enter the give away! ♥

Tia said...

You have some of the cutest vintagey goodies for your creations!! Such a cute niche you've carved out here with your magic ;)