Friday, August 27, 2010

Deck the Halls Friday I am glad to be back!

Here is a peek at our entry last Christmas,
the photos are not he best but you'll get the idea.
I may have even showed this before but 
I can't remember! HAHA
I LOVE Annalee Elves
And over the years I have collected the penguins and 
polar bears, it's such a fun display for the kids.
This is my favorite piece I like to decorated
 it with vintage for each holiday.
The apothecary jars are filled with snow and 
a bottle brush tree then a vintage salt and pepper snow couple
those were my favorite things last year.
I put the Manger in the entry China cabinet each year
It keeps it from getting knocked over...
And up top is the very first bottle brush anything 
I did. The kids and I did the houses in '07
and the piece on the right is the first J. Nichelle prototype.
Don't forget to visit our 
Deck the Halls Friday hostess
 the sweet Tammy 
for more Holiday fun and inspiration!

luvs and glitter
~jen

6 comments:

Valarie said...

GORGEOUS!! xxoo Valarie

Parsley said...

You've made me feel all 'wintery'. Just stopping in to visit a sorority sister.

The French Bear said...

OOOhhhhhh I love it!!!! So many beautiful decorations!!!
I need a closer look!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Annesphamily said...

Gorgeous! I love the nativity set! Beautiful! Happy weekend! Anne

Don't forget the miracle makeover!

Cathy said...

Hi Jen,

How goes it my friend? I'm so glad you like my mermaid collection. It's been quite a hit.

Love your holiday post! So Christmasy.

xo Cath

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Great to have you back!

Best wishes,
Tammy