Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Vintage Heart Swap 3

This has been so much fun! I have really enjoyed this swap and getting to know my sweet and patient swap partner Rochelle at Southern Girl... Northern Woman
We had some things in common like we both come from central California in quite a close area,
I've actually been to Chiliwack BC where she is now, just beautiful there. She may not have known this but I make jewelry also from vintage beads she is so talented and creative, I've been floored by her creations(they can be seen on her blog) She has been a joy to get to know!

So here are the treasures she sent.... an issue of bliss Victoria that is just wonderful
It's almost like we've gone shopping together for years!
I love pink jeanette glass!
and Lefton Pixies, if you've noticed my header
Long pink ruched gloves, a pink and white darling crocheted potholder, an amazing vintage pin cushion and a sweet sheer apron perfect for Valentine's Day!
the bag o evil! how could I resist any of it? needless to say hiding this from the kids was useless the found it and it was gone by time I went back for another treat!
I just love this shot!
Look at that sweet Kewpie Valentine enjoying the view from the patio :)
But this is the Pièce de résistance 
made by her loving hands! What a centerpiece! She will be cherished and enjoyed for many years to come. So Thank Rochelle for spoiling me silly and being such a sweetheart!

I also want to thank Dolly at From my Cherry Heart for being our gracious hostess!
Drop by and visit her to see the treasures from all the vintage heart swappers.
Thanks for stoppin' by and
Have a Happy Valentine's Day full of L-O-V-E and laughter!

luvs and glitter
~jen

16 comments:

Karen said...

OMG! it's like she was reading your mind. Everything you loved - she sent! How perfect is that? I learned something new! Now I know what pink jeanette glass is and what Lefton Pixies are! YAY!
This was too fun! Loved it ALL!
Happy Valentines Day!
Karen
Some days are diamonds

Ginger said...

What fun this is, and WOW you hit the jackpot!!! Just beautiful, check out what my partner sent me.

Ginger
glitter and roses

Claudia said...

Beautiful! You really received some lovely treasures. Happy Valentine's Day!

xo
Claudia

Betty said...

What a great swap. I love that centerpiece! Everything was wonderful.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This swap looks like fun. So far everyone's goodies have been amazing, but I love the pink stuff she sent you...sigh...I love pink!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Debbi said...

WOW..that centerpiece is beautiful. Swaps are so fun!
Happy Valentines Day!

JoAnn S. said...

How pretty, swaps are so much fun, I dont have time now but in the future....I will join in. Happy Valentines Day. hugs JoAnn S

Rosemary said...

So sweet!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Rosemary

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

How fun was that? I loved it! Your treats are marvelous and so are the ones you sent off!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Janelle

Americana Lady said...

The pink Jeanette glass is so pretty. Cute vintage Valentines. My first swap and I loved it! Joan @Americana By Candlelight

Anonymous said...

wow you're swap partner outdid herself..what gorgeous valentine treats!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh Jen, Rochelle sure spoiled you!
I am loving all the goodies she sent!
That pink glass is wooooooooonderful!

Te-hee I have to hide my chocolates from my hubby!

Thank you so much for joining my swap
Hugz, Dolly

Gail said...

Oh what lovely gifts, I especially love the pink jeanette glass. Lovely!

Dixie said...

what sweet treasures! love the Lefton! Dixie

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Such loveliness!!! Lucky girl! Thanks for sharing with us through your photos. : )
M.L.

Valarie said...

Jen...I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I cannot believe how many wonderful things you got from your swap partner. You lucky girl. I want to see what you sent her. I can't wait to see what you have planned for Easter.
xxoo Valarie